Lathrop Neighborhood Guides
Houses for Sale in Lathrop, CA
Lathrop is a charming city in California with a steady-growing economy.
Most of the existing houses for sale in Lathrop, CA, are newly-constructed residences with outstanding home features. Several properties offer gorgeous open floor plans with cozy living rooms, perfect for hosting an intimate family gathering. Tourists and visitors of the area can also enjoy their stay in one of the many well-maintained hotels in Lathrop, CA. For more detailed information about the area or any house for sale in Lathrop, CA, please do not hesitate to contact our team anytime.
RECREATION AND ENTERTAINMENT: Lots of fun things to do and see can be found in Lathrop. Over twenty-five, different parks covering more than 120 acres may be found throughout the city. Its parks have everything from strolling routes and play structures to workout equipment, courts, and sports grounds. Families living in Lathrop, CA, will indeed have a lot of places to visit, explore, and have fun!
PLEASANT COMMUNITY: Lathrop, CA Residents enjoy the town’s serene environment and high sense of safety. Home values are relatively reasonable, yet the area is constantly growing. It is not too crowded or noisy here because the town is relatively modest in size compared to other neighboring cities in the state. An inviting community with wonderful neighbors awaits you in Lathrop, CA!
ACTIVE CITY: The city organizes different recreation programs for youth, teens, adults, and even seniors! The City of Lathrop Parks, Recreation, and Maintenance Services also prepare a Calendar of Special Events. Residents of Lathrop are encouraged to participate and engage in an active entertainment experience for everyone.
Lathrop, CA Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price of Sold Homes
Median Price Per Sqft
Median Days in Market
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Lathrop, CA
10 Real Estate Facts about Lathrop, CA
- The majority of residential dwellings in Lathrop, CA, are new properties.
- Aside from newly-constructed homes, there are also a few properties that date back to 1969, having the quaint historic charm for those interested in antique residences.
- Many houses for sale in Lathrop, CA, can be purchased anywhere between $400,000 and almost $1.2 million.
- The bathroom arrangement of real estate properties in Lathrop, CA, can be anywhere from two to five.
- Most residential properties in Lathrop, CA, have at least three to six-bedroom configurations.
- The average internal floor space offered by houses for sale in Lathrop, CA, varies from 1,300 sqft to 4,200 sqft.
- Several residences are designed with attached garage spaces, perfect for families with personal cars.
- Several homes in Lathrop, CA, are designed with large remarkable kitchens with exquisite countertops, top-notch stainless steel appliances, and a walk-in pantry.
- Modern/High Tech, Craftsman, Mediterranean, and Contemporary architecture are among Lathrop, CA’s most common styles of residences.
- A few vacant lots are also available for purchase in Lathrop, CA. Most of it falls between $170,000 to $6.5 million, depending on the total lot size.
Find Your Home
Latest Houses for Sale in Lathrop, CA
Interactive Map of Lathrop
Lathrop is a flourishing city nestled roughly 9 miles in the southern region of Stockton in San Joaquin County, California. The city is positioned in the San Joaquin Valley in Northern California at the junction of Interstate 5 and California State Route 120, which serves as Lathrop’s western and southern borders, respectively. Mossdale Landing Community Park is found in the heart of Lathrop, along with other notable landmarks in the area, including Islanders Field and River Island Fields on the west and Big League Dreams Manteca on the south.