Tracy Neighborhood Guides
Houses for Sale in Tracy, CA
Tracy, CA, is a thriving city in San Joaquin County. It is well-known for its railroads, agribusiness, wineries, and many other exciting and entertaining activities to offer its residents and visitors.
Tracy, CA, the second largest city in San Joaquin County, was founded as a railroad town in the middle of the 19th century. The city grew and thrived as the economic hub of a surrounding agricultural region. It is good news for anyone considering a move to Tracy, California, since the city is generally regarded as a secure place to call home, especially for those who commute to nearby cities like San Francisco, San Jose, or Sacramento for employment. Looking for more information about the city or a specific house for sale in Tracy, CA? Please feel free to continue browsing our site or get in touch with us now to get things rolling.
INTERSTATE BORDERS: One of the famous characteristics of Tracy, CA, is that it lies inside a geographic triangle bordered by three major highways in the city, namely Interstate 5, Interstate 205, and Interstate 580. The city’s motto – “Think Inside the Triangle,” is coined based on its location in California. Young professionals planning to relocate to Tracy can benefit from the convenient highway entry since they have easier access to health care, recreational facilities of the neighboring areas, and many restaurants in Tracy, CA.
WORK POSSIBILITIES: Tracy’s convenient location within easy driving distance of many major freeways makes it an attractive option for those who wish to commute to jobs in larger California cities, including Stockton, located in the city’s northern part, and Modesto on its southeast expanse.
TOP-RATED EDUCATION: Living in one of the many charming houses for sale in Tracy, CA, also allows you to send your child to top-rated schools in the city. Three public school districts serve Tracy, CA. Tracy has five high schools, but the largest and most well-known is the Tracy Unified School District, which encompasses a wide range of primary and intermediate schools. Willow Community Day School and the Tracy One Program (also known as Community One) are two options for students in Tracy who are dealing with behavioral concerns. The other two districts that provide an excellent education for Tracy, CA residents are the Lammersville Joint Unified School District and the Jefferson School District.
Tracy, CA Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price of Sold Homes
Median Price Per Sqft
Median Days in Market
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Tracy, CA
10 Real Estate Facts about Tracy, CA
- Lovely single-family homes characterize most of Tracy, CA’s real estate portfolio. Other home types accessible in the city include townhouses, multi-family structures, and condominium buildings.
- There are no apartments currently available for sale in Tracy, CA.
- A typical house for sale in Tracy, CA, usually has a home value between $115,000 and may go as high as $2.6 million, depending on the house’s attributes and location.
- These dwellings usually have at least two to six-bedroom capacities.
- Most homes in Tracy, CA, have at least one to five-bathroom configurations.
- Several historic homes established in 1935 to newly constructed homes built in 2022 are accessible in Tracy, CA.
- Most residential properties’ floor plans in Tracy, CA, feature a livable interior area measuring from 1,000 sqft to 5,000 sqft.
- Contemporary, Mid Century Modern, Ranch, and Spanish are some accessible architectural styles in Tracy, CA.
- Exterior features of many residential dwellings in Tracy, CA, include gorgeously-manicured landscaping and a sizable garage.
- High-quality and fully working appliances are often furnished in a typical house for sale in Tracy, CA.
Find Your Home
Latest Houses for Sale in Tracy, CA
Interactive Map of Tracy
Tracy is a charming area in California, nestled in the heart of a geographic triangle formed by Interstate 205 on its north, Interstate 5 on its east, and Interstate 580 on its southwest. The City of Tracy, CA, is within the jurisdiction of San Joaquin County, situated approximately an hour away from the eastern region of San Francisco by way of I-580. Moreover, the city is roughly an hour’s car drive on the northeastern segment of San Jose via I-680 and just over an hour nestled on the southern tip of Sacramento through I-5. Modesto, California, is another neighboring city located approximately 30 minutes southeast of Tracy, while Stockton is just 20 miles northeast of the city.